The Pollinator Feast Mix is designed for our arid Southwest landscapes but recognizes the importance of pollinators and beauty in everything. This Pollinator mix is a blend of flowers that will bloom throughout the season. It should perform well in the 5,000′ – ‘8,000 elevation range. It is relatively drought tolerant but will do best with a limited amount of supplemental moisture during the dry periods. It is comprised of mostly perennials with a few annuals to give you color in the first year.
- White Yarrow Perennial E, M White
- Arrowleaf Balsamroot Perennial M Yellow
- Rocky Mountain Beeplant Annual M, L Pink
- Gallardia Perennial M, L Red & Yellow
- California Poppy Annual E Orange
- Annual Sunflower Annual M, L Yellow
- Showy Goldeneye Perennial L Yellow
- Perennial Lupine Perennial E Purple
- Rocky Mtn Penstemon Perennial E, M Blue, Purple
- Palmer Penstemon Perennial E, M Pink
E = Early Bloom, M = Middle Bloom, L = Late Bloom
- Purpose: Aesthetics and Pollination
- Latin Name:
- Zone: 4, 5, and 6
- Height: 14" - 40"
- Flower Seeds:
- Grass Seeds:
- Turf Types:
- Sun/Shade Tolerance: 1 - Very Sunny
- Cool/Warm: Cool
- Min. Precipitation: 15" - 20"
- Seeds Per Pound:
- Native/Introduced: Native
- Annual/Perrenial: Mixed
- Bloom Period:
- Planting Rate: .4 lbs /1000 sq ft
- Cold Hardiness: Hardy
Southwest Seed is happy to help. Please feel free to call or email us for more information about our products and services. Before you get in touch, you might take a look at our Planning Guide. It has information that you can gather prior to contacting us so that we can efficiently answer your questions.